I heard about that place from a friend. She basically posted an album with pictures on her Facebook profile and said "Here is where I want to spend some years of my life". I've never been to Riomanggiore and the place looks absolutely surreal for me. I don't know about spending some years there, because as a person get used to a megapolis like London in the end I start feeling restless at places like that, but definetely I pinned it as a future destination and honestly I visualize myself there for some days, drinking wine and eating Italian Margherita . 
As far as I researched online, Riomanggiore is situated in a small valley just along the coast, the place is the first Cinque Terre Village you meet coming from La Spezia.
People online say that there are direct trains to La Spenzia from Milano and Pisa and both journeys last around 3 hours.
The Accommodation: hotels and hostels in Riomanggiore cost from 20 to 70 euro.

So the place is pinned, I chose it from pictures. If anyone has been there, please share some details :)
* pictures: Web



No comments:
Post a Comment