Saturday, 3 November 2012

Graz, Austria: "Friends Forever"...



I’ve always genuinely liked Austria I was in Vienna 2 years ago on a Christmas trip when I overdid the Gluhwein testing, ate too much Mozart chocolate bars but felt very, very festive. Those people really respect Christmas and if you want to put yourself “in the mood” Austria is one of the good places for that. I’ve been in Innsbruck as well but remember from it just an early spring rain…
 
Anyway, I spent a week in the early October in Austria this year. In the second biggest city  – the city of Graz. I liked it because maybe for our visit the Austrian people made something with the weather and it was a sunny week with temperatures above 20 degrees every day. 

Moreover, in Graz and in Austria generally, there’re different and nice sausages, proper and familiar brands like Billa and Nivea and the cars drive in the normal European part of the road. 

Moreover, people still gather and spend time on open Cafes, speak with each other and take time to pay attention and chill out. I didn’t see even one Starbucks or Costa place which for me has been a good sign recently. In other words people still live not being that commercialized and manage to keep certain extent of normality.

I won’t mention particular places this time or give tips because for me the trip was mainly connected with emotions and with the process and happiness of making new friends. So, basically I will publish mainly pictures.

 Thank you for everything, friends… .

 Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment