 |
| Kensington Gardens, London 2014 |
The weird thing about the spring this year: even I don't feel like describing it because photos and short shaking videos will do the job. Not words. Which is quite sad.
 |
| Kensington Gardens, London 2014 |
 |
| Kennington Park, London 2014 |
 |
| Hyde Park, London 2014 |
Will one day even spring poetry disappear and be taken over by mobile snapshots in front of blossomed trees? I guess yes, because we've become more and more impatient and attention-orientated. If I write anything longer than 3-4 paragraphs, you'd put me on hold, for later, for a moment when you have more time to reed and go deeper into my thoughts. And let's be honest with each other - that time will never come. However, if I just post a picture of myself waiting on a bus stop somewhere in Kensington you'd give me an encouraging "Like".
Give it a go then. For a LIKE we live nowadays.
No comments:
Post a Comment